Friday, December 29, 2006

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Yeah, so I have nothing better to do than write on a blog.

My sister knows. She tells everyone things like, "Unlike my sister Burt Furt, I actually have to go to work during the day."

Like writing my dissertation is this magical process that is easy. And I don't have to work at it. People have always thought that about what I do. "Oh? You're a music major? How fun it must be to do something you love!" Oh yeah? Try doing all the normal homework a college student has, working 15-25 hours a week, AND practicing a minimum of 5 hours a day. That is why I was a cigarette fiend during undergrad.

I still miss it.

Not college. Smoking.

Now, I just lean yearningly towards people who smoke (sometimes. Sometimes it stinks to holy hell). Why do you think I chose French music as a specialty? Because until this year I could smoke like a fiend for the purposes of "research".

Ah....research.

No comments: